• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOLD Small ensemble music ( Jimmy Lally !!! )..........FREE

brianr

Account Closed
Price of Item
£1
Cafe Fundraising
5%
I’m moving house, so having a clear out.

I have the parts for alto 1, alto 2, tenor, trumpet, and piano.

these arrangements were very common in the dance band days, and some members here of a certain age will have played them!!!!
so, small group arrangements of popular classics, in a jazzy/dancy style.

they are pretty “ cheesy” so not for everyone, but great for sight reading practice, and getting small ensemble skills together.

free, but must be collected. I’m in Merseyside. They are in a suitcase and that goes to.

Reactions: Sue
Hello brianr this is a second email to you 'amazing' could very well be interested in 'the suitcase' as we should be getting back to ensemble plating very soon and our library is very poor mainly 'borrowed' stuff. I'm on the Wirral

Pete

What a great offer. I have great memories of playing in the band (is it really only a year ago?) and the MD pulls out a new chart, hands it out and we all groan - 'ohhh it's a Jimmy Lally' but they go down great with the dancers/audience.

Still available......

Peter, do you still want this music?
ive sent a message here in the forum, and texted you.
let me know if you want it.

Still available......

Peter, do you still want this music?
ive sent a message here in the forum, and texted you.
let me know if you want it.

Hello Brian Thank you.

I do apologise but will have to give our meeting a rain-check as I have been hospitalised just discharged but unable to get out at all for a long while (thankfully not Covid).

Real apologies Peter