All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Silver Aquliasax C Melody Presence

Jobylou

cmelody1_tn.jpg cmelody2_tn.jpg cmelody3_tn.jpg cmelody4_tn.jpg cmelody5_tn.jpg cmelody6_tn.jpg

For Sale C Melody Saxophone "Presence" from Aquilasax with case.
C Melody reeds included (no mouthpiece), but I use my alto mouthpiece and reeds with this sax and that works well for me :)
"Made in the same key as the piano and guitar, you can now learn your favourite tunes in the key they were written in" for more info click here
Will sell for £490 plus shipping at cost (buyer to choose shipping method). 5% donation if sold through the forum.

Jobylou

Still available, really want to sell to finance an Akai 4000!
Will have to list on eBay if there is no interest here...

Jobylou

Hi, I bought it last year from a professional saxophone player that owned it from new, I think it is about 4 or 5 years old. It just has the tenor shaped neck which fits alto mouthpieces. Has a great sound and is in fantastic condition :)

Jobylou

Still for sale - no longer available from sax.co.uk, they are selling their own brand of C Melody for £900, so this one is a bargain ;)

Jobylou

Now listed on eBay with a Berg Larsen Ebonite mouthpiece 115 - 2 - SMS for £499
Would rather sell it on here though so the donation could be made rather than lining eBay's pockets!

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
The forum works well if someone's looking for what you're selling. But ebay has more punters, so more chance of finding a buyer quickly, sadly.

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom