All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
PPT Mouthpieces

Should I try the lottery this week?

jeremyjuicewah

Been moving house (eighth time in eleven years) for the past three weeks and have mild hernia symptoms from lugging stuff up four flights of steps and anxiety attacks about the logistics. (We have definately traded down) Have been experiencing nose bleeds for seven days (never before) and woke up choking in blood the other morning. Developed a cold and cough as a result of walking dogs four times a day in a week of torrential rain with nowhere to dry my clothes. Was happy to relax and play my tenor and have a drink. Then played a daft game with the beagle and wound up with his tooth clean through my bottom lip. Have now reverted to alto since I can just get the smaller mpc in the remaining tidy corner of my mouth. Should I do the lottery on the basis I am due some good luck, or should I steer clear on the basis I am on a losing streak? Does it matter? Thank you for listening. I am going to the bar if they will let me in with my face like a pound of mince.
Mike

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Made me laugh..... Thanks for brightening my day up, the nonsense here doesn't seem so bad now.

As the Germans say, Gute Besserung!

old git

Tremendous Bore
Mike,
Please P.M. me your personal details and some reason to have an assurable interest in you, please.>:)

They do say that moving house is a very stressful time, and it appears to have made your blood pressure soar. Go down the pub for a relaxing pint.

Taz

Busking Oracle
What ever you do don't do the lottery...... you'll be so busy looking at your numbers you won't see the rogue shopping trolley that'll knock you into the path of the escaped camel that'll infect you with the flees of, um well, a camel of course. That'll lead to you scratching so much that you'll rub the numbers off your ticket and not be able to claim the 903,573,847,347 pounds that you would have shared out equally among you sax playing buddies!

Don't drink any spirits either

Why?

I't'll make your lip sting! :))):))):))) (I hope things start looking up a bit!)

Young Col

... and I thought I'd had a bad week. Hope you gave the lottery a go Mike. Just watch out for the camel flees.

Targa

Among the pigeons
Subscriber
trimmy;61517 Do the lottery it's only £2[/QUOTE said:
Your being overcharged.

I won the lottery a few weeks ago on my birthday, if it happens a couple more times I'll have enough for a new mouthpiece.

jeremyjuicewah

Thank you all for your various kindnesses. The nurse and doctor at the hospital found the whole beagle thing hugely amusing. The nurse at the health centre clearly thought the sight of me with half a lip to be a statement of such nervous brilliance in the humour line that she could not help herself bursting into riotous laughter. At work, I am a celebrity and clearly so comical I should try being eaten professionally. I am not going to do the lottery, Taz has a point. Strangley the power of laughter has cheered me up no end and I feel like frolicking with tigers. Bless you all, have a good weekend, and do not fret about my wellbeing. I have a strong mind.
Mike

Sunray

Thank you all for your various kindnesses. The nurse and doctor at the hospital found the whole beagle thing hugely amusing. The nurse at the health centre clearly thought the sight of me with half a lip to be a statement of such nervous brilliance in the humour line that she could not help herself bursting into riotous laughter. At work, I am a celebrity and clearly so comical I should try being eaten professionally. I am not going to do the lottery, Taz has a point. Strangley the power of laughter has cheered me up no end and I feel like frolicking with tigers. Bless you all, have a good weekend, and do not fret about my wellbeing. I have a strong mind.
Mike

Hey Hey Mike ...

Glad things seem better for you now ... :thumb:

If it all goes pear shaped again ...

PM me ... I will send you some relief View attachment 1113

Top Bottom