support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Shopping centre in Birmingham

Tommy Ng

Locality
South Yorkshire
Hiya

Anyone knows which is the best or largest shopping centre in Birmingham?

Cheers

tom.

Do you want Brum city center or around Brum? The Bull Ring isn't huge and there is much more if you walk a short way from it. The best shopping Centre is the Merry Hill, about ten miles out of Brum near Briely Hill, now THAT is huge...

Do you want Brum city center or around Brum? The Bull Ring isn't huge and there is much more if you walk a short way from it. The best shopping Centre is the Merry Hill, about ten miles out of Brum near Briely Hill, now THAT is huge...

Actually, i am going to Tamworth (Drayton Manor) this weekend. So thinking to go shopping as well neaby birmingham as there is not much in Tamworth.

Thank you for the suggestion :thankyou:

Yeah, agreed. There's not much in Tamworth or other locations this side of Brum although Litchfield is "nice" its very small. You will find plenty of meter parking in Edmond Street and therabouts, short walk to the center. but you will enjoy the areas outside the bull ring too.

We've switched our Christmas shopping day out from Lincoln to Birmingham because it's just so brilliant. The Bullring, the Palisades, the rag markets - brilliant stuff. Shopping areas clean and people really friendly. I recommend you visit. In fact, I'll even forgive City for nicking our Robbie Savage. ;}

That's interesting to hear Red Bottom. I haven't been to Birmingham for years and even then I only went on business (Brindley Place) and only saw the inside of my hotel room and one trip to a Balti House in Ladywood Road. I've been thinking of going shopping there rather than the `usual trip to Meadowhall (Sheffield) so will take your recommendation. I feel a spring shopping spree coming on.

Tommy let us know our opinion after your weekend :)