support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Sheet Music Sheet music

monkey jazz tree

Locality
Wakfield West Yorks
Hi Guy's,

Is there anyone out there who knows where I can get a lead or sheet music copy of Black Velvet made famous by Alannah Myles. I have the karaoke lyrics, but my daughter has been asked to sing it at her friends party and she wants me to do a prerecord on keyboard and then back her live on sax.

I am not bothered what key it is in as I can transpose to my needs.

Hope you all had a great Christmas.

Happy New Year
Monkey

Welcome to the cafe, I've heard of a monkey puzzle tree, I guess that a monkey jazz tree is less ...um...traditional? :)))

Welcome Monkey.
Thelonius fan?
ENJOY.

Request Thanks

Hi,

Many thanks for your replies and welcome, I am now fixed up.

To the old git, I am not a Thelonius fan, but after Googling them I am now thanks to you pointing me in their direction. I have heard them before years a go, but forgot all about them.

To Taz, the name monkey jazz tree is a puzzle for you to work out, big clue think of a jet in Whitby.

Got to go now to rub down my C" and repair my Bb.

Thanks Monkey.

wish I had Google when I was at school (when attending of course!):

Whitby jet is a black, polished stone, formed from fossils of the Jurassic tree, the araucaria, or monkey puzzle tree as it's more commonly known today. It's found in the cliffs along the North Yorkshire coastline in England where, 150 million years ago, with a warmer climate than we have today, the araucaria was a common species

wish I had Google when I was at school (when attending of course!):

Whitby jet is a black, polished stone, formed from fossils of the Jurassic tree, the araucaria, or monkey puzzle tree as it's more commonly known today. It's found in the cliffs along the North Yorkshire coastline in England where, 150 million years ago, with a warmer climate than we have today, the araucaria was a common species

Sits back comfortably in the knowledge that someone else did all the hard work! :))):welldone:thankyou:

Hi,
To Taz, the name monkey jazz tree is a puzzle for you to work out, big clue think of a jet in Whitby.
Thanks Monkey.

An RAF Gloster Meteor, sorry cannot remember the Squadron, crashed on the outskirts of Whitby in 1954. Pilot bailed out and no one was injured at the crash site. The local joke at the time was that he was trying to shoot down the Count. ;}

You've got a good memory, Monkey.