All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Sheet Music Sheet Music Help!!

Saxdiva

Older, wiser, should know better....
Locality
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
I'm trying to get hold of some sheet music online in a hurry. I am playing in an ensemble on 22nd December and whilst I have most of the alto parts, I would like to get a feel for the melodies and have been trying to find a few pieces online for alto (I know I could transpose but I am slow and time is short). Lots of Christmas ditties in the set to please the audience which are no trouble and just need straight practise runs, but there are some where I need to get much more of a feel:

Georgia on My Mind
Pavane
The Godfather
Eleanor Rigby

If anyone has them for Alto and can ping them over I'd be so grateful. I've been paying around £1.50 a pop for those I've managed to download and I suspect it would perhaps cost more for a couple of those above. I would be delighted to make a donation to the charity for them in return. Not looking to save money, I just can't find them and thought this would be an opportunity to help the charity as well as keep my sanity!

Pete Thomas

Commercial Supporter
Locality
St. Mary's
If anyone has them for Alto and can ping them over I'd be so grateful. I've been paying around £1.50 a pop for those I've managed to download and I suspect it would perhaps cost more for a couple of those above. I would be delighted to make a donation to the charity for them in return. Not looking to save money, I just can't find them and thought this would be an opportunity to help the charity as well as keep my sanity!

There is a slight problem with that, because that would be like the charity benefitting from file sharing which is illegal for the copyright tunes, I think you'd be better off getting them legally.

Saxdiva

Locality
Okay Pete, didn't realise that was illegal. I wasn't thinking of having photocopies from books, which I realise would be copyright protected, but understand that this could be deemed the same. So guys, if you know where I can download the ones I've listed , I'll pay to download them then still make a donation.

Saxdiva

Locality
Thanks Chris. I have this but didn't realise I could transpose. Donation to the charity made!

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom