All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Sharkbite Mouthpieces - Alto & Tenor

Pyrografix

Senile Member
One Alto '6' Sharkbite, one Alto '7' Sharkbite, and one Tenor '6' Sharkbite all with original ligs and caps, looking for new homes...

For anyone unfamiliar with them, HERE is a link to a current ebay listing.

All in VGC (acquired with various sax purchases, but not my thing) - hardly used, if at all.

Asking price is £22 each which will include P&P to UK. 10% donation to Pete's charity.

Go on, you know you want one!

jeremyjuicewah

I will have that there tenor mpc, if you will post to Spain. Ordinary will do and I´ll pay for it. Deal?
Mike

Steve John B

Any idea how they compare to a plastic Yamaha 6 in terms of blowability (for a <2 yr player who doesn't practice enough!)? Would the 6 be most similar?

Pyrografix

Senile Member
I'm honestly not sure as I've never really played the Sharkbites and or Yam 6's-maybe someone with experience of both of these m/pieces will chip in...?

I have sales pending on the tenor and alto 6's.

At the price the Alto 7 would easily sell on if you were to buy it and find that it didn't suit!

Cheers,

jeremyjuicewah

There are some old posts on Sharkbite from around 2009. I was reading up about them before this offer came up. Have to agree, at 22-00 it would sell on easily.
Mike

Pyrografix

Senile Member
Alto 6 and Tenor 6 now sold :happydance: - donation will be made when they reach their destination.

Alto 7 still available!

C_Claudemonster

Formerly saxgirl22
Just to say my sharkbite is great for the money! I put it on my spare Amati alto as it didn't have a particularly strong sound, well, what a difference it made to it. Stick one of these on a student horn and it transforms them significantly. Highly recommended :)

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom