All profit supporting   special needs music

Accessories Shaped Tenor Sax Cases...

Ivan

Ivan

Undecided
Café Supporter
Locality
Peeblesshire
I'm hoping Santa will bring me a Hiscox Pro after a similar conversation a few weeks ago

Mind you I've not been that good according to 'Er Indoors so I'm not yet counting my sax cases

M

Mike Wilson

Locality
A, A
I'm hoping Santa will bring me a Hiscox Pro after a similar conversation a few weeks ago

Mind you I've not been that good according to 'Er Indoors so I'm not yet counting my sax cases

Apparently ivory artist sax cases don't exist!

However, I'm awaiting two one for alto and one for tenor!

Found them going for next to nothing new ... at a British music shop.. Hiscox are getting em made specially!

So in theory I'll be the only one owning these babies!!

But missed Christmas!

D

daveysaxboy

Apparently ivory artist sax cases don't exist!

However, I'm awaiting two one for alto and one for tenor!

Found them going for next to nothing new ... at a British music shop.. Hiscox are getting em made specially!

So in theory I'll be the only one owning these babies!!

But missed Christmas!

I had 2 ivory 1's about 5 years back.Got mine through Studiosaxophones.They went with horns i sold.Wheres this shop then with cheap 1's in.

dooce

dooce

Locality
Daventry
I'm a Protec fan as well. Mine has been doing a great job of hauling my Cannonball tenor around for the last 3 years and in addition to swallowing the inevitable collection of reeds, mouthpieces, tuner, stand light, cleaning bits and bobs etc, it still has space for an Aureum stand! As Jools suggests, if it comes to a determined assault by a sax-hating psycho, the Hiscox will probably win out, but in the meantime, the Protec is a very user-friendly bit of kit.

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom