support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Set the controls played by the band I'm in

:happydance: Fantastic band there Taz ... :thumb:

You guys all seem to fit together well ... Looks like great fun - but hard work ... :welldone

Your Bari and Tenor playing are super but don't leave the little guy out too much ... :sax:

Loved it !!! - Great Tone mate ... :clapping: ... :thanks:

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez, how many bands out there play Set the Controls to the Heart of Sun these days?
Not many, I assume. This takes me back. I was such a Floyd fan back in Pink Floyd's early days.
Since Syd Barrett graced their presence. I lost interest in them right after Wish You Were Here.

I assume you guys are detailed Pink Floyd fans. To play something like this piece you would have to be!

I thought this was a really cool rendition of such an obscure classic. Very nice solo on there Taz.

Thanks for all the comments folks, Mike I'm the only member of the band who isn't a life long Floyd fan! Somehow I missed them as a youngster and I'm just catching them now since joining these guy's almost two years ago and I have to say I'm enjoying every moment of it.
As for being a tight band, your not wrong. When they rehears they really pull the tunes apart, discuss problems and issues and then try again and again until they get it as right as possible. They are amazing musicians and I feel very privileged to be carried along by them.

Last edited by a moderator:
No bum notes detected. Great sound, great feel, great everything.

Shame for the Pink Floyd tune. On a Jan Garbarek tune your solo would have been much more interesting.

(sorry, I really don't like them)