support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

September - 2015

Chris

Well Known
Café Supporter
Locality
Manchester,England
Better late then never as they say.:)

This months tune is 'Killing Me Softly' not that slow and not that fast but a strong melody, that hopefully you guys are going to have some fun with.:)

The sheets and Mp3 are HERE

It has x3 choruses and a 4 bar intro..

Chris...

Killing me [Not so softly] ... :eek:

Are you able to listen to the entire 4:50 ? [I couldn't] :doh:

Nothing wrong with quality guys. If someone would have volunteered they could have had anything they wanted, I was stuck for time and just wanted a tune everyone can have a play with..

@Sunray 13 secs :doh:

Chris..

I've jut added a solo piano track to the original folder, the only change is the tempo is a little slower. I'll keep adding tracks as the month progress's.

Chris..

My take on this one commercially available backing Leblanc alto Selmer soloist C** Jazz Select 3.5

My take on this one commercially available backing Leblanc alto Selmer soloist C** Jazz Select 3.5

See I go to all the trouble to make backings and this happens:doh:

Glad it does though Al, nice quick first version:thumb: Looking forward to more
even though it is going to be a short month.

Chris..

See I go to all the trouble to make backings and this happens:doh:

Glad it does though Al, nice quick first version:thumb: Looking forward to more
even though it is going to be a short month.

Chris..

My most humble and sincere apologies Chris. Grovel, grovel it's just I'm familiar with this backing and could get it down quickly. I promise to have a look at, and use yours before the month's out. Your work on these forums (fora) is appreciated by all of us who use them.

Thank you! Al.

Last edited:
I've kept my promise. I had an hour to spare downloaded necessary files and away to go. I really enjoyed this piano track and prefer it to the standard due to its simplicity, will probably opt to use it in my busking repertoire. once again thanks Chris.

I did another take after throwing the first couple in the trash without posting them. Not sure if this one is much better but it was the best I could do.

https://app.box.com/s/gbawwflllc6xckeyzp7st5txk2jtvr3l

Last edited:
Good first version @jimmylh looking forward to another one:thumb:

Come on guys it's all a little bit slow round here:)

Chris..

What's involved in SOTM and would my ever-diminishing multimedia capability be a problem?
I don't want to do it this time but I'll have a pop at it in the future

Back
Top Bottom