PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

SOLD Selmer Soloist C** Tenor Mouthpiece

Jobylou

Locality
Chipping Campden
Selling my Selmer Soloist C** Tenor Mouthpiece.
£75 plus p&p with 10% donation.
My photos wont upload for some reason, so please message me with your email address if you are interested and I can send them to you.

is it an older piece?where is the soloist written and is it long or short shank?
thanks...

is it an older piece?where is the soloist written and is it long or short shank?
thanks...
Hi
I bought it second hand so I dont know how old it is, it is in great condition, I can email photos if needed.
The gold writing has faded when I cleaned it, but Soloist is written down the side, on the back it says Selmer, C** and Made in France.
How do I know if it is short or long?
It looks long!
Cheers
Jo

Is this still available please?

Thanks

Jx

Hi
If not I can take some!
If you would like me to email them please just message me with your email address.
Thanks
Jo

I got a message saying your inbox is full and I can't message you. But if you send pics to Caroline dot Sandford at gmail dot com, that would be great.

Hi
If not I can take some!
If you would like me to email them please just message me with your email address.
Thanks
Jo

Hi
I have sent some photos by email, please let me know if you don't get them.
Inbox is now emptied too!
Thanks
Jo

Hi
I have sent some photos by email, please let me know if you don't get them.
Inbox is now emptied too!
Thanks
Jo
If it's not too much trouble could you send me some pictures of the mouthpiece. Thanks.

If it's not too much trouble could you send me some pictures of the mouthpiece. Thanks.
Hi

Sorry, it has now sold, I am just waiting to hear that it has arrived safely and then I shall be making a donation :)

Back
Top Bottom