support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

MPC/Lig FS Selmer Soloist baritone mouthpiece complete

Price of Item
£275
Your Location
Elgin Moray
Can ship anywhere
No
Shipping Included
Yes
Cafe Fundraising
5%
Allow chat /off topic
No
I'm selling my Bari mouthpiece. Selmer Soloist "D"...It comes complete with the original lig and "Pepperpot" cap. It is in excellent condition. Tip and rails are first class, It has a tooth patch. See the pic. Just PM me for any more gen..Free UK postage.. Regards..

IMG_20190726_153222311.jpg

I agree to the rules
Yes
This is, I think, a vintage "Long-shank" Soloist. I play one just like this on my bari, and it's great.

I used to have one of these with an original G facing. Great piece.

:):) The Selmer Soloist C* model mouthpiece was exactly similar to the D model, but with the much closer C* lay. Hope this helps.. Regards
:):)

:) Lay (AKA Facing Curve)​

BTW Jeanette..Cant edit the above post

The curved part of the mouthpiece. This curve (ie the curve of the rails) allows the reed to vibrate. The length of the lay or facing curve can be measured from the point at which the curve starts to the tip.:)

Please confirm if still available.

Jx

Back
Top Bottom