• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Selmer S80 series II tenor for sale, London UK £1600

mchillaz

I am selling my Selmer S80 Series II tenor sax. Serial number 454XXX. It's in excellent playing condition having been recently checked over by a well known London tech at a well known London shop. Plays easily top to bottom. I have owned it for a about a year, I have played it a few times in that time but I'm primarily an alto player so it's largely stayed in the case. I bought it from a friend who played it professionally as his main horn for many years. It has scratches and cosmetic marks consistent with it's use as a much used gigging horn and has a handful of minor dings, but nothing more than cosmetic. It plays wonderfully, has a rich and quite dark tone, darker than other selmers I've played. Very free blowing for a selmer. I would love for any interested parties to come and inspect and play the horn in person but I will consider shipping it if the buyer will pay for it.

I will consider reasonable offers, and I will of course make the customary donation to the forum.

I'll post some pictures when I get home.

My plan upon selling this horn is to look for a nice Conn 6m VIII alto in top playing condition and a cheaper tenor, possibly a keilwerth toneking or similar. As such I am open to relevant offers of trades/partial trade deals.

Had some interest in this horn but it's still available, come and play it, you won't be disappointed.

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom