• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOLD Selmer Reference 54 Tenor Sax Neck

Fraser Jarvis

I have this brand spanking new Reference 54 neck i had from a member on here (cant remember who) it's never been used and well its brand new, the tennon measures 27.5mm for anyone interested in it for another make of sax, make me an offer 5% to the Pete fund.

Fraser, I'm sorry our yard sale rules ask that you state a price for items offered for sale, naturally you can take offers below that but please give an indication of the price you are looking for.

Thank you

Jeanette

<bites the bait>
ok sure lets do it at £160 , PM me your paypal email ,and I'll pay you on Monday & reply with my address. -A-

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom