• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Selmer mark 7 alto and tenor for sale

griff136

Guys, I am selling these for a pro playing customer/friend of mine here in the westcountry.
These saxes are top notch and have been maintained by me for the last 3 years and both have very nice quick and quiet action and both produce a superb tone.

both are available for test playing.

He's asking £1500 ono for the alto which has a serial number of M257### which means it has the Mark 6 body.

And £1600 ono for the tenor which has a serial number of N289###

obviously Both of these beasts have high F# keys.

If you want that Mk6 tone and feel but dont want to fork out on Mk 6 prices PM me.

I will ensure that a donation to Petes charity is made if the items are sold thru the breakfastroom.

pictures available on request.

Hi Griff,

I would be interested in either or both if they are still around.

All the best

Rhys

PS If you saw a lunatic in a maroon Volve V70 stalking you on the M4 yesterday between Newbury and Reading that was me ! Your van looks great, but I think you were studiously ignoring me in case I was intent on some road rage.

Hi Rhys Both sold I'm afraid and they were stonking players! I wish I'd had the dough I would have had 'em both.

Come to think of it I did see a maroon volvo on the M4 and thought it a bit weird. The van does look great bute letters are beginning to fade so will be updating later in the year fingers crossed.

I do know where there is a lovely gold plated cigar cutter alto tho ( sax.co.uk london store)

I'm sort of glad the Mk7 horns have gone as I'm supposed to be cured of sax buying - all the money has gone on our building work.

I'll try not to scare you next time I see the van driving around.

All the best

Rhys

I have an M269XXX Mk VII for commision sale with my local tech, it's in very nice condition, original lacquer and is French engraved, because of this I would want a bit more for it but it would be negotiable, as the market appears to be a bit slow at the moment I am considering keeping it until the situation improves but would probably let it go for the right offer. I have pictures if required. Please pm if interested.

Cheers
Ronnie