support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

Selmer Bundy II alto

jonf

Locality
Betelgeuse
Selmer Bundy II alto sax

This is a generally excellent Bundy II. It has had a complete repad, which has been done well. Overall condition is very good, and it comes with a decent sling and some cleaning gubbins, as well as a padsaver. It has one problem, the D key (right hand third finger) is out of alignment. I just haven’t been able to get round to getting it sorted, and I’m getting swamped by musical instruments, so it has to go. I’ll chuck in a cheapo mouthpiece, or if you want a Graftonite I can sort that out for a few quid more. Has the original case and a padsaver.

In view of the fact that it has been repadded but still needs a tweak, £80. That’s got to be a bargain.

P & P will be £16, or you can collect from central London for nowt.

PM me your email address for high res pics. I’ll donate 5% of the sale price to Pete’s charity fund.

Any interest before eBay at the weekend? I may consider a close - and I mean close - offer.

Back
Top Bottom