support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

SOLD SELLING UP continued

dolbob

Locality
salisbury wilts
So after the Yamha 62 Tenor and the B/W Bronze Alto its time to offer the Music and Play a alongs
I have approx 30 play a long books with cd,s for Bb pitch and some for Bb Eb and Concert, plus several books of transcriptions for |Tenor and jazz theory in general, too many to list here .
pPease PM me for price list which will be approx half the published price, plus £2 p&p, with 5% of sales going the Pete's charity of course.
The Yamaha 62 Tenor and Bauhaus Alto are still available!

Hi Guys I really appreciate the kind messages I have received people are so kind.
If you would like me to send a price list of the play a longs and music books I am selling I do need your email address DUH!

PM sent , please anyone else, can you include an email or postal address, Cheers Bob

The Yammy has been sold but the playa longs are only moving very slowly , make an offer ( or send your email for a full listing of whats still available )

Thanks guys to those that responded and those who purchased the remaining item are on ebay @,99p !plus pp
The Clarinet YCL 26 is available @£100 as is the Bauhaus Alto @ £400 make an offer if you like. Donation to petes charity of course