support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

self publicity..

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
I know some of you guys are based in this neck of the woods, so here's a shamless plug*- Fat45 are playing in St. Albans on Sunday July 5th on the stage outside the Town Hall at 7.45pm. Further details here- http://tinyurl.com/nx7tn8
maybe see you there...

* as opposed to this, a shameless pug...
shamelesspug.jpg

Jules,
If you can arrange to pick up the complete Croydon and Sarf Lundun Massive personnel, transport us to the said Town Hall, provide us with dinner/supper and transport us back to Croydon whilst supplying us with adequate alcoholic beverages during the afternoon/evening/night, we will be happy to supply warm applause.

Jules,
If you can arrange to pick up the complete Croydon and Sarf Lundun Massive personnel, transport us to the said Town Hall, provide us with dinner/supper and transport us back to Croydon whilst supplying us with adequate alcoholic beverages during the afternoon/evening/night, we will be happy to supply warm applause.

Might have trouble getting up to Yorkshire! >:)

Jules,
Ok so that's me, Sarah, Geoff, one tenor sax, one baritone sax, one keyboard, one keyboard amp, three suit bags with stage clobber, your crew.. all my tiny Vauxhall!.. 'Twould be an experience methinks!

Sounds like it could be a good gig, and worthy of the drive to St. Albans, Perhaps a formal outing for the Daventry and Northants fairly large. (I don't think we have gained true "Massif" status quite yet. :)))

Sadly I have something planned, but that does leave some room for Pauline after all.
"...so you see I have to say no; its all or nothing at all" (well it gave me an excuse to listen to my Billie Holiday version with Ben Webster to get a decent line to quote).

I thought Pauline was trying to do a lookalike of that nice Mr Thomas's avatar.

Have a good one Jules and hope you get plenty of suppport from massives large and small!
Colin

Would have loved to have come, but cannot make that day.

If I start the Herts 'quite small' when do we qualify to become 'fairly large' and what is the initiation rite to become a 'massif'? ;}

I think there's enough of us here in Herts to be not quite 'fairly large', maybe 'biggish' though.

Jules, any chance of you moving that date back a week, I'll have got back from Cornwall by then. Looks like I'll be missing it.

Is it outside the Town Hall, or the Alban Arena? The outside area is a bit bigger outside the Arena, I've seen people playing there before too, it's good if the weather is ok. I spent many an evening in the Arena when it was known as the Civic watching the likes of Stackridge, Brinsley Schwarz and Alex Harvey.....

Are you in your dressing gown there, Pauline?

:)

oooh it does look a bit like that doesn't it? And I look as though I'm asleep!

Actually I'm getting money out of my purse to pay the boat fare on the high tide crossing from St Michael's Mount in Cornwall. Taken last summer when I went camping for the first time - weather was absolutely dreadful (we had a storm for two days and nights!)

Actually I'm getting money out of my purse to pay the boat fare on the high tide crossing from St Michael's Mount in Cornwall. Taken last summer when I went camping for the first time - weather was absolutely dreadful (we had a storm for two days and nights!)

My sister went to Cornwall last year too. Said she couldn't even SEE St Michael's Mount from the mainland!!! She went to Majorca this year!!!

I think I was there at that time too, making the same crossing, shortly before getting utterly drenched enjoying the drama a bit too close up at Porthleven.

Well, me and Mrs Dooce were there. Shame the audience was a bit sparse, but a great evening spent watching a cracking and very talented band. I took some video which I will post up somewhere when I've played around with it.

Well, me and Mrs Dooce were there. Shame the audience was a bit sparse, but a great evening spent watching a cracking and very talented band. I took some video which I will post up somewhere when I've played around with it.
I quote fat45's drummer.. "how was the gig for you?"
" did anyone record it?"
"no"
"Phew-in which case I was great!" .....
Sarah, on the baritone, was on phenominal form last night!

Back
Top Bottom