PPT mouthpieces

Self Congratulation..

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
Locality
brighton by the sea
Woo Hoo, just scored a gig at the Vienna Jazz festival :w00t: (ironic, since I don't consider myself to be a jazz musician!).... Sorry, thought i had to tell someone!

well done Jules, you'll soon be charging us to come into the store!! well done mate sounds great. Phil

Wow, that's a great achievement :welldone

Good one Jules. Is that with Fat 45 or a solo performance?
YC

Good one Jules. Is that with Fat 45 or a solo performance?
YC

Actually its The Sandy Dillon Band... Very Beefheart/ Wait-ish blues band..... lots of slightly off kilter/ strip joint style tenor, blues harps and musical saw- great combination of sleazy and weird!

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant news when is it. Sleazy and weird is how you will be remembered

Congratulations but be sure to give a musical saw recital at Mozart's grave. The local folk tale is that he will appear to you.

Congratulations but be sure to give a musical saw recital at Mozart's grave. The local folk tale is that he will appear to you.

But no-one knows where it is... And his bones were dug up and re-interred somewhere else about 10-15 years after his burial... About all that's certain is the cemetry, and there's a stone in there where the grave may be/have been.

Hi Jules

May everything go as you would like it to and hope you enjoy the whole thing
:welldone

all the best ..john

Well done Jules. Enjoy Vienna, it's a nice place, from what I can remember from my last visit there.