PPT mouthpieces

Scary Day

Jazzaferri

Today I turned 69. I am now reflecting on the fact that next year I should become a septuagenarian.

I think I shall take a cue from the comedian Jack Benny and forevermore be 39.

Ack...……….

Been playing my tame Morgan Fry mpce in Soul Source big band (R&B) in an effort to blend in the section ......but last night the director told me I needed to play my solos louder. So its back to my PPT Hooligan huge opening...…last time I used it they complained I was too loud ROFL....no way to win

Mate, I turned 70 a couple of weeks back and celebrated by throwing a big party, star feature of which was my band playing in my kitchen (its a big kitchen - the plan was to play outside in the recently completed Septuagennial Celebration Gardens, but of course it just turned out to be the night that the 8-week long drought broke, with accompanying downpours and thunderstorms...... )

You can't fight the numbers, but you can fight the preconceptions.

Today I turned 69. I am now reflecting on the fact that next year I should become a septuagenarian.

I think I shall take a cue from the comedian Jack Benny and forevermore be 39.

Ack...……….

Been playing my tame Morgan Fry mpce in Soul Source big band (R&B) in an effort to blend in the section ......but last night the director told me I needed to play my solos louder. So its back to my PPT Hooligan huge opening...…last time I used it they complained I was too loud ROFL....no way to win
Happy Birthday!

Age is just a number

Happy birthday from a stormy southern France!

I love it when the thunder resound like firecrackers. I wish I was out at sea to enjoy it... It's even loader.

I'm still a kid at 55 and I'm glad I have (potentially) many more years ahead of me to improve my sax game. I'll need them... :w00t: Maybe I'll find time to do the same with my golf game too! :optimistic:

Back
Top Bottom