All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

SOLD Saxscape Tenor mpc

dolbob

Locality
salisbury wilts
I bought this Saxcape HUDSON Tenor mpc from Tom Mapfumo to use with the Jericho Tenor which is up for sale on the yard sale
It is a Hudson prototype in hard rubber or maybe carbon fibre, absolutely unmarked and with a tip opening of .100 s/n 1248
I took to it immediately and within an hour or so it became my favourite mpc ever
As you may have seen above my blowing days are over and I would be delighted to pass this gem of a mpc on to another player
The complete range on the sax was available within a few minutes of playing and the tone and volume surpassed my Otto Link metal and rubber Mcp ,easily
I am offering the mpc with an Eddie Daniels ligature and cap, 5 assorted Select Jazz reeds , no 2s mostly and three assorted Plasticovers, a Hahn, and a Vandoren
For the package inc P&P to uk I am looking for £100 with £10 to Pete's charity

Locality
Alexandria, Scotland
Yeh not responding to my PM since Friday Thanks anyway it was interesting but plenty more around hope you get it away.

dolbob

Locality
salisbury wilts
Dolbob your inbox is full!
Hi joubylou
Have I missed you message?
The tenor is still for sale and you could try an offer if you are interested
You know my reason for selling and this is absolutely mint condition and a really good buy

dolbob

Locality
salisbury wilts
I bought this Saxcape HUDSON Tenor mpc from Tom Mapfumo to use with the Jericho Tenor which is up for sale on the yard sale
It is a Hudson prototype in hard rubber or maybe carbon fibre, absolutely unmarked and with a tip opening of .100 s/n 1248
I took to it immediately and within an hour or so it became my favourite mpc ever
As you may have seen above my blowing days are over and I would be delighted to pass this gem of a mpc on to another player
The complete range on the sax was available within a few minutes of playing and the tone and volume surpassed my Otto Link metal and rubber Mcp ,easily
I am offering the mpc with an Eddie Daniels ligature and cap, 5 assorted Select Jazz reeds , no 2s mostly and three assorted Plasticovers, a Hahn, and a Vandoren
For the package inc P&P to uk I am looking for £100 with £10 to Pete's charity[/

dolbob

Locality
salisbury wilts
Hi guys, the Hudson mpc with Eddie Daniels Lig and cap is still available, I can,t believe that no one has picked it up. Check out the Saxscape web site this retails for $250 in the states and the Lig and and few reeds are included, I,ll pay
P&P to get it away before it goes on flea bay

Members online

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom