• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOLD Saxscape Downtown Tenor - 108

sax panther

Café Supporter
Price of Item
£65
Hi all

For sale is a Saxscape Downtown tenor mouthpiece in Delrin - opening is 108, so that perfect sweet spot between 7* and 8...

I got this as part of a pair with another saxscape piece, the SL (slant style copy). I'm keeping the SL as it's something different to what I've already got, but I'm going to move the Downtown on as it's similar to some pieces I've already got (Guardala Studio, 10MFan Boss - much cheaper/better value than these two though!). It's got a healthy step baffle and can get pretty loud if you put some air through it - it's a very punchy piece.

The piece is made of delrin and is the same size and shape as a normal ebonite piece - I've used it with a standard rovner style ligature. I believe it's a prototype version as the model names on the saxscape website are a bit different now - either way, it plays very well and doesn't have any blemishes. The new price for a saxscape mouthpiece is $275 - I'm asking just £65 including postage with 5% going to the cafe. If you fancy adding a baffled piece to your collection but don't want to drop £400+ on a guardala, here's your solution.

some photos are here -- Saxscape Downtown Tenor - Box

this is now sold - I'll make the donation tonight when I get home from work.

donation made, mouthpiece will be posted to the lucky new owner tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom