All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Saxophone Weekend Winchester 15th - 16th October

andyb1970

If anyone is interested, Andy Scott is running a saxophone weekend in Winchester on 15th - 16th October. Details here:
http://www.sarahheard.co.uk/flute_weekends.php

I'm going along with another forum member - Geoff, we're staying over on Saturday night so will be having a few drinks etc.

I've been on a course run by Andy before and they are always outstanding.

Would be great to meet other forum members.

c9off

Do try & make it, if only for one day Gallen, Andy Scott is a great guy to lead the group - let us know?....

Anybody else wish to escape for a weekend blow, I know there are half a dozen down this end????.....

Interesting, will try to make it down for the saturday.

Gallen

I've signed up for the saturday, and if i can manage to find accommodations, will try to go for both days.... see u all there!

andyb1970

I've signed up for the saturday, and if i can manage to find accommodations, will try to go for both days.... see u all there!
Be great to meet you.

We're staying at the Mercure Wessex Winchester, most websites don't show availability but I booked through onhotels.com, slap bang in the middle of Winchester near the Cathedral so great location. I guess they have a set allocation as they said they had availability which I confirmed with the hotel.

Gallen

Thanks for the tip! Will check that out shortly. I look forward to saying hi :)

Gallen

That was really good fun, I wish it were longer. Sadly I'm already back at work.

andyb1970

Yes it was a great weekend, pleasure to meet you. That's what this is about, meeting up and playing some charts with one of the UK's best teachers/composer etc. Can't wait until the next one.

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom