• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Saxophone clear out time for a change

guyfromthesticks

Hi everyone I'm looking to sell, Two of three saxophones to make way for my new tenor Yanigisawa silversonic
For sale.... Rampone & Cazzani R1 Jazz Tenor AG silver plate with gold wash in bell with deluxe case only played a couple of times since service by Steve Crow. Fantastic condition. £1950 ono

For sale.... Yamaha Mark 1 YAS 62 alto Stunning condition played half a dozen to a dozen times in it's life, inc deluxe case stunning condition. £1350 You would think it was bought brand new yesterday by it's condition. I know it's expensive but you will find Hen's teeth easier to get than one in this condition. (Yes I can here you now that's expensive)
I can buy a new YAS 62 for £2000 well your buying the best 62 ever and it looks and feels like new as does the case. NOT OPEN TO OFFERS.

For sale.... Yanigisawa unlacquered silver plate A901 very nice condition apart from a bit of silver plate wear at tenon/neck once I work out how to upload pictures I'll post them I can send pictures by email no probs
£1650 ono

Donation 5% on any sale

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Not sure how to upload properly couple of pictures of yas 62 mk1.

Of what? (I mean, I can see it's a saxophone, but are you selling it?) Did I miss something? :confused:
Apparently I did: http://cafesaxophone.com/community/threads/saxophone-clear-out-time-for-a-change.12590/

It might be an idea to post the links in a reply to that thread.
Please state price, forum contribution and payment method as well as a description, thanks.

Guy had already posted the ad as Martin found, I have moved the pictures.

Good luck with the sale

Jx

Hi Jobylou just seen Prof James is about to sell his YTS 62 he may send you a pm I said you want one. Hope I wasn't being to cheeky for telling him but he's considering selling.
Hiya, I already have YTS62 and a YAS23 which I love, that was why I keep looking at your YAS62!
Sorry if my post was a bit confusing!
Cheers Jo

Thanks for fixing Jeanette I will post some pictures tonight of the Rampone and the Yanigisawa how do I link them to this post or shall I notify you when done.

You should just be able to post them on a new post within this thread, no need to start a new one.

Jx

Hiya, I already have YTS62 and a YAS23 which I love, that was why I keep looking at your YAS62!
Cheers Jo
Cheers Jo
Ok sorry . Thanks form me and my stunning 62

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom