• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

FOUND Saxophone case wanted

alto andy

Locality
Southend on sea
Hi I'm after an alto case anything considered but would prefer the saxophone shaped type .

Sorry, I mean it's available for someone else to buy from me....I don't use it, since I bought my new sax 3 years ago. I orignally got it for a previous sax that had a very shabby case, but when I part-exchanged the sax, I gave them the shabby case.....
Say £20, plus whatever postage at cost? With 5% donation to Pete's charity?

Sorry, I mean it's available for someone else to buy from me....I don't use it, since I bought my new sax 3 years ago. I orignally got it for a previous sax that had a very shabby case, but when I part-exchanged the sax, I gave them the shabby case.....
Say £20, plus whatever postage at cost? With 5% donation to Pete's charity?
That's great I will have it pls looks like a good case :)

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom