All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Saxophone cantabile

lili

Hi,
I'm playing in a quartet with three people who played together when they were children.
They remember a piece they used to play called Saxophone Cantabile.
you can hear it in this link
They are really missing playing it but we cant find the music sheet any where.
Does any one has a clue where can we find it?
Thanks
Elior

OP
L

lili

Hi,
Thank you all.
I hope these are the notes I'm looking for.
I can't see the notes on the Amazon site.
and they are not shipping it to Israel (I'm from Israel)
but I'll try contact Amazon and see if they can help me.
meanwhile if anyone has any other ideas I'd be happy to know...
I don't know if it's the same piece, but Amazon has music with this name:

jbtsax

Subscriber
I believe the piece you are looking for is entitled "Saxophone Cantabile" by William J Levi. It is no longer published and the one listed on Amazon might be the only one that is still available. I just ordered it. It will arrive between July 7 and July 14. When It arrives I will copy the parts to pdf and send them by email.

Wade Cornell

Subscriber
I believe the piece you are looking for is entitled "Saxophone Cantabile" by William J Levi. It is no longer published and the one listed on Amazon might be the only one that is still available. I just ordered it. It will arrive between July 7 and July 14. When It arrives I will copy the parts to pdf and send them by email.
So good of you! Things like this make me smile and happy to be part of this place.

Nikki

Formerly SaxyNikki
Subscriber
That’s so kind of you. :happydance:

OP
L

lili

Wow, thank you so very much!!!

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom