support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

saxes for sale

ilovebech

EvVette alto made in Italy plays well £100 or offers Nearly new Venus saxellow,this is rare, and looks like some expensive sopranos. £200 ono'Trevor James Artemis tenor £200 ono.We have to move to a flat since I became near blind,so I have to get rid.Must collect from Stafford.Please phone *O17()85* *6O2O*95*,as computer work is very difficult for me.l

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the low level of response is only down to the 'collection only' issue. If you could get someone else to help you with packaging them and sending out I'm sure you'd sell these saxes at these low prices.

I think the low level of response is only down to the 'collection only' issue. If you could get someone else to help you with packaging them and sending out I'm sure you'd sell these saxes at these low prices.
You may be right but I have little choice

Please note that OP prefers using phone, rather than reading posts.
Unsafe, but probably no alternative.
I will edit his number, to avoid spammers, though.

EvVette alto made in Italy plays well £100 or offers Nearly new Venus saxellow,this is rare, and looks like some expensive sopranos. £200 ono'Trevor James Artemis tenor £200 ono.We have to move to a flat since I became near blind,so I have to get rid.Must collect from Stafford.Please phone *O17()85* *6O2O*95*,as computer work is very difficult for me.l

is the Evette still avilable? and any chance you could send me some pictures if it is?

Hi,

Is there any photo available? And what about the delivery?

Thanks!

If you're interested in these instruments please read and respect the first post properly and stick to the conditions stated.

I.e. Telephone seller and buyer collects.

Found Parcelforce will collect and de
Iver cost 20 pounds.I have boxes for the sopranos,and could deliver.There seems no difference to me between the Rosedale and the Jericho sop at 350 pounds.