support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Saxophones Sax4pax saxophones made from shell casings

Hahahaa, I actually wanted to reach out to North Korea and ask I they would mind me melting down their rockets :)
Ìndeed, I've had this idea since 2014. Actually planned a press release then, in October 23 or 24, together with Raphael Ravenscroft. Yet, Raph passed away, unexpectedly the 19th. In 2015 I ended up in coma caused by Mexican flue that caused double pneumonia and multi organ failure. Anyway: I survived. 2016-2017 starting business up again, basically from scratch. In 2018 I decided to go for it - et voila...

The 193? :) well...can't reveal that just now

Hahahaa, I actually wanted to reach out to North Korea and ask I they would mind me melting down their rockets :)
Ìndeed, I've had this idea since 2014. Actually planned a press release then, in October 23 or 24, together with Raphael Ravenscroft. Yet, Raph passed away, unexpectedly the 19th. In 2015 I ended up in coma caused by Mexican flue that caused double pneumonia and multi organ failure. Anyway: I survived. 2016-2017 starting business up again, basically from scratch. In 2018 I decided to go for it - et voila...

The 193? :) well...can't reveal that just now
Number of years since Adolphe Sax was born and your business started up again?

I missed the 193 reference. What's that about?

Is all that jazz about making less than 200 horns?

Also, I failed to discover what makes YOU @Karel Belgium the depository of Adolf Sax brand/legacy other than being from Belgium (and the wrong side of Belgium if I dare).

Now, I'm not saying your not making great horns. But in our days of e-reputation and marketing buzz-mania, it's difficult to tell what's real and what's just 'wind blowing'.

At the end of the day, all I'm saying is that if you're using Adolf Sax's name, you better be up to a very high quality standard. I personally don't think it wise to make use of a name that's so tainted with History. Who can seriously claim that legacy?

You're obviously not modest. I am. Humble even... Particularly when it comes to great figures like Adolf Sax!

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom