All fees from subs and sales are given to special needs music education charities
ArtistWorks

Sax Recordings of Christmas Songs

MikeMorrell

Netherlands
Subscriber
A bit late, but I really enjoyed listening to your Christmas song recordings, @wuffysax! I play tenor sax in a 10-piece "Christmas Band" and we play from Big Band 'swing' arrangements of many of the songs you recorded. I wish that I sounded half as good as you do!:)

All I want for Christmas is you was a new addition for us this year. At one of our few rehearsals, we'd 'penciled in' a repetition of a couple of bars to try out. During our first performance last weekend, half the band ignored the repetition and the other half stuck to it. It went horribly wrong!:doh:. We had our 2nd gig yesterday where (thankfully) all went well

I live in NL and I'd always assumed that the St. Nicholas traditions were typically Dutch. It was interesting to look up the St. Nicholas traditions in Germany .I'm (almost) sure that this is case of "the grass is always greener ..." but the Black Forest area seems a great place to live in,

Thank you for all your recordings and I wish you and yours a very happy Christmas.

Mike

Some love these more modern Christmas songs, some hate them.

Two of this kind at once

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFEvusTgViM

best greetings from blackforest

wuffy

s.mundi

We enjoyed it. You did a bang up nice job on those Christmas tunes!! In 2015, I stopped playing Christmas music..

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!

Latest posts

Top Bottom