All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

sax mot scotland

paul2610

I feel its that time when my sax needs some TLC but unfortunatly don't know of any repair/service wizards up here in aberdeenshire - does any body know of one?

paul2610

Finally got my sax back - cost £120.00 for a service and repair the lower keys - which I had supected were bad but did'nt really know until someone used to saxophones had a look.

I don't know if that is regarded as alot for what was done but jesus, it plays a heck lot more smoother and getting the lows is so easier - I remember it sounded so high pitched all the time but now it feels somewhat merrower.

I did not get the name of the guy that did the service but 'sound and vision' in Elgin is the place to go and ask if you live local.

cheers

Paul

paul2610

Oh I'm enjoying it alright kevgermany - came striaght home and played for about 2 hours, not sure if the neighbours were as happy but after what was about 2 weeks without practise I thought I'd be rusty.

But the likes of 'ave maria', 'Beautiful' 'careless whisper', 'entertainer', 'yakety sax' and many others rolled out of the sax like a sweet velvet surface of a river running along under a bright spring sun.

Paul

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Oh I'm enjoying it alright kevgermany - came striaght home and played for about 2 hours, not sure if the neighbours were as happy but after what was about 2 weeks without practise I thought I'd be rusty.

But the likes of 'ave maria', 'Beautiful' 'careless whisper', 'entertainer', 'yakety sax' and many others rolled out of the sax like a sweet velvet surface of a river running along under a bright spring sun.

Paul
:):welldone:mrcool:)

Top Bottom