PPT mouthpieces

Sax Meditations...

Mike

This may be boring for some and understandably so. However, It was more like
meditation using a saxophone. It really gave me a feeling of solitude with eyes closed and trying to get inside the sounds that were coming out. I've been a practioner of Kriya Yoga for 23 years and so I was trying to relate to pranayama (breath movement/control).

It's probably the simplest and uneventful, from a technical standpoint, I've ever played and probably the most stimulating for me. There's purity in simplicity and maybe this is what I always lacked in my playing.
I feel really calm......lol......

Sax Meditations
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=1289603

I like that you are not semi retired anymore.

This is really good, you need to put it together with a yoga dvd. I can just feel the sax helping you move and stretch in to some poses and hold.

Inspired:)

Jx

I like that you are not semi retired anymore.

This is really good, you need to put it together with a yoga dvd. I can just feel the sax helping you move and stretch in to some poses and hold.

Inspired:)

Jx
Thank you...
as an added plus, I could throw in some screamin altissimo for the primal scream therapy classes....lol

much appreciated....

Meditation is a good description as there is a long careful and conscious (but unconscious) thread to this. Lovely with every note nurtured and considered. Ya don't have to burn to be bright.
Lovely.....Ya don't have to burn to be bright!.......I like that.....

thank you!

Back
Top Bottom