All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

sax gone missing

mojo

Well, I finally did it. Ordered the Bauhaus Walstein phosphur bronze alto on Tuesday. It hadn't arrived by yesterday afternoon, so I rang Woodwind and Brass this morning, only to find out that it had been delivered....to the wrong address in my street :mad: I went to the house before going to work but there was no answer. I'll be going back today after work, but don't hold out much hope of getting anywhere. I can't believe I finally had the money saved up for my first sax and someone else has it. :crying:

Pjonah

Locality
West Row, Suffolk
OMG this is one of my recurring knightmares.

My neighbour is a complete arse, I know if anything was delivered to them, I'd never see it!

I have a colleague at work who lives next to some people whom are of their heads most of the time, he ordered a new digital SLR only to have it delivered to them in his absence. You guessed it, they tried to sell it on ebay, even though they had signed for it.....D'oh!:)))

OP
M

mojo

I've had various people going to the wrong address, but usually the same wrong address. Taxi, pizza, my son's passport :shocked: this time it was different. It was delivered to number 2 instead of 27, and it was signed for

OP
M

mojo

:w00t: Went back to the delivery address after work and they had my parcel. They had opened the delivery note but the rest was unopened. Now to go and see if I can get a note out of it :D

rob1969

Locality
hull. east yorkshire
wooo iam so glad you got it back bet you are to have fun with it

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Locality
Just north of Munich
I'm lucky, my neighbours are great this way - if they get a parcel for me, they're knocking on the door just after we get home:) Works both ways!

Really glad you've got the instrument. Have fun!

Pjonah

Locality
West Row, Suffolk
Here here, great new and a huge releif I'm sure.

Now the easy bit!:(

OP
M

mojo

I couldn't wait to get the parcel back to my house and open it, and I wasn't disappointed. The phosphur bronze looks gorgeous. It took quite a few attempts to be able to get a sound out of it :blush: and I don't know who got the bigger shock at that first honk - me or the cat :)
I'm looking forward to puting in plenty of practice now - just hope the new neighbours don't mind too much

rob1969

Locality
hull. east yorkshire
i am so glad you got it you could let next door now your learning the saxophone just as a warning lol all mine are ok next door can be a funny cow some times they have conivers so i cut the over ang off not spoke since so when house is empty at about 8.30 am i blow like hell or i will put petes dvd on tv on wall so she get all the feedback lol
anyway in joy and have fun

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom
test6