All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Sax & Brass Flasshmob at Breacon Jazz Fest

QWales

Just recieved the following email if anyone is up for it. Looks like it could be a right hoot :w00t: :

Oops Brecon not Breacon

Hi All

Have you heard about this - up for it ?

CALLING ALL SAX PLAYERS: brass and sax flashmob at Brecon Jazz with Wonderbrass THIS Sunday....

Use the following link,
http://breconjazz.com/en/programme/sunday/sax-machine/

Get copies of the pieces...

Hear the pieces...

Practice the tunes...

TURN UP!

This is an open invitation for anyone who plays the instrument to come along and be part of this unique pop-up experience.

Join 100 plus other musicians... including Soweto Kinch, Jason Yarde, Iain Ballamy and YolanDa Brown, playing a half hour set of saxophone songs!

Interested?

Email Wonderbrass for more info on jennywonderbrass@hotmail.co.uk or phone Jenny on 07825 139242

See you there - please share this email with friends who might be up for it too!!

Last edited by a moderator:

TomMapfumo

Sounds fun! Thanks for sharing it on the Forum. Both my elder daughters are going abroad that day (Turkey and USA) so too occupied to make it. Good folks, Wonderbrass. Hope you enjoy it if you go.

Kind regards
Tom

Philly123

Hi Mark,

I was just going to post this, you got there first. You thinking of going? I thought I might, looks like it would good fun.

Phil (aka Pip)

QWales

Strange, I didn't get email notification of an update to this post.

Tbh I am umming and arring over it, if I can get up to speed on some of the tracks when I get home it's more likely to be a possibility. Will try to go and watch even if I don't join in.

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom