support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Accessories Santa has been

Hi

HI,
I go the new Haynes Sax book by S. Howard and the Hal Leonard jazz sax book for tenor. Asked for Interbinden Alto but have ben told by my wife that I have to wait for next crimbo and the passing of grade 6 to be able to have the alto, been practicisng all day!
Have a good New Year.
Ben:welldone

I got p***ed.

Wiff is working two nights, Crimble Eve and Night, dog has ringworm. Went next door for dinner, taken in like a waif and stray (lovely dinner though).

Dog got a squeaky lobster which has now been 'vivisected'.

Nothing to add really. Just another day except with bad TV.

Cheers

Ebeneezer

Jan Garbarek live in Dreseden CD (gorgeous), Tom Waits new live CD (clanky, quirky & Berlin cabaret and all the things I love about TW) + (from me to me) an Akai loop sampler pedal (already tried a bit of guitar layering- need yer wits about you but some great potential).....

His timing was a bit out this year ...he came early with my M2 Tenor + Hiscox, and Rovner EDII lig, but there seems to have been a bit of a hold-up with my SH Manual and PPT 7* :)

I am not impatient.....

didn't get anything sax related but sitting in my new slippers, Wolsey jumper, smoking my King Edward cigars, and sipping my new single malt:thankyou: I'm sure it'll make my playing better:D

PeeDee, Pauline, you're going to hate this.....
There's a plaque on the deck of HMS Victory that says "Nelson Fell Here". I'm not surprised, I nearly fell over it myself.

[With acknowledgement to, probably, Tommy Cooper, although memory says Spike Milligan, and much respect to Nelson, but I couldn't resist it.]

Nothing sax related here either, but, yes, some new slippers (are they designed to wear out after 12 months?) and a new temperature controlled soldering iron (to replace the one my sons took to their works and wore out).
Colin

didn't get anything sax related but sitting in my new slippers, Wolsey jumper, smoking my King Edward cigars, and sipping my new single malt:thankyou: I'm sure it'll make my playing better:D

Sounds like Santa was VERY nice to you! :welldone

I'm waiting for the delivery of a new Irish flute and tin whistle... and another foot of snow! ;} ......now where did Santa put that Kentucky Bourbon?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sax Bible

Santa did come very early to me, my better half bought for me Sharon's Walstein Bauhaus Tenor early Nov for my birthday/christmas pressie. :D

Then :w00t: Santa on christmas day had left me a signed copy

( To Tony Best Wishes for Christmas 2009 ) of Stephen Howard's

fantastic Haynes Saxophone Manual.

:thankyou: Stephen.

Should be ;} ( St Stephen ) after compiling the first sax bible :)))

Happy New Year 2010 to Everyone :cheers:

Teebones (Tony)

I'm waiting for the delivery of a new Irish flute and tin whistle
Lori,
Keyless or simple fingering and if so, how many keys?

Why they are referred to as "Irish" is beyond me, just a case of when Boehm came up with his flute, all the pros wanted one. They then needed to unload their old gear cheaply. Do realise if you turn up at an Irish session with a silver flute, noses are turned up but enjoy, especially if low Bb.

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom