All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Samples with soprano and alto saxophone

Chris98

Just as I was getting over my desire to get a soprano! Very enjoyable and inspiring to listen to, thank you for posting.

Could I ask where you got the backing track or is it your own creation?

Best wishes,

Chris

rhysonsax

Lovely tone and sweet playing on the soprano. Thanks for sharing those tracks.

Rhys

chopin75

@ Chris
This is not my own creation (backtrack)...You can find it in Aebersold vol 1 to 106 (I think is in volume 39 but im not sure, I cant remenber)
I hope enjoy that

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunray

Sweet ...

Very nice Chopin ...

A pleasure to listen to you playing mate ... :sax:

chopin75

Thanks all for compliments...Now I try to play Endless Love for my wife's anniversary...
When I can uploading sample...I do

Two Voices

Love Autumn Leaves on the Soprano - Hope I can play my sop that well one day!

Where could I get the sheet music for Autumn Leaves for the Sop? Thanks in advance!

Sweet Dreamer

Yes, these were really nice. Great performances. :welldone

I'm just starting out on the alto sax and still dreaming of being able to actually play it someday. Listening to these pieces is very inspirational. Thanks for sharing.

Clivey

Yip. You have a lovely Sop tone , and what a nice tune to show us. I see you are a chef de rang. Well I think you must be a Jazz Chef because you are cooking on that Soprano Track.

Well Done Signore Jazz Chef.:welldone

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris98

@ Chris
This is not my own creation (backtrack)...You can find it in Aebersold vol 1 to 106 (I think is in volume 39 but im not sure, I cant remenber)
I hope enjoy that
Thanks Chopin,

I was in a music shop yesterday and scanning through the Aebersold books looking for 'Autumn Leaves' only to discover it in Vol #54 Maiden Voyage, the embarrassing bit is that I bought it only a month or two ago :blush: I guess I should pay more attention to what I've already got.

I like that you ditched the piano and went with just the drums and bass, it works very well.

Love Autumn Leaves on the Soprano - Hope I can play my sop that well one day!

Where could I get the sheet music for Autumn Leaves for the Sop? Thanks in advance!
Hi Paul,

The Aebersold Vol #54 will give you the backing track and the score up to the the solos but then your on your own. The Aebersolds have the parts in Bb, Eb, concert and bass clef, so with the one book you're covered.

Best wishes,

Chris

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Really enjoyed that Antares,that's quite some playing for someone who's only been at it for 12 months

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Only just got chance to listen to these. Really enjoyed them, especially autumn leaves. Really impressive fo one year! Wish I could play that well!

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom