All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Sad news about Clarence Clemons

Taz

Busking Oracle
A brilliant player, my thoughts are with him and his family. Let's indeed hope he makes a speedy and full recovery.

Staxman

Really sad - he inspired me to pick up the saxophone and just love the energy he puts into his playing. I wish him a speedy recovery. I also wish I could growl like he does.....

trimmy

One day i will...
Very sad news :( just reading the report i like the part he describes his relationship with 'The Boss' as "It's the most passion that you have without sex." :)))

RIP 'Big Man'

thomsax

A very sad day for me and lots of other Rocksaxplayers. My friend in Boston was gigging when the band got the message and he told me they played "Jersey Girl" in his honor. Today I'm going to play "Sax In The City", "Paradise By The C", "Road To Paradise" and "Savin' Up" on my sax to honor Clarence Clemons. I've listened to Clarence Clemons for nearly 40 years!

"You want to be him but you cannot. Because in all the world, there is but one Clarence "Big Man" Clemons" - Bruce Springsteen.

Thomas

Sue

One prosecco, two prosecco, three prosecco - floor
Subscriber
http://youtu.be/G8F8nFufbiU

I find it hard to specify a favourite but i think this clip is quite close to top of my list. RIP Big Man - enjoyed your playing and glad to have been privileged to see you several times throughout the years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom