All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Rustic Breakfast fry up thingy…..

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
Here’s a little something I whipped up the other day. One pack of pancetta and a few smoked bacon bacon bits in a hefty frying pan till nearly done. Remove from pan and add a nob of butter and chopped onion. After a minute or so further cooking- add a cubed parsnip and a chopped red pepper- continue to cook till the parsnip starts to go golden. Add a chopped apple, some thyme leaves, salt and pepper. Fry off till everything looks crispy and golden… serve with a poached egg on top….. and some good crusty bread. An interesting combination of smoky, meaty and sweet…

dooce

Sounds remarkably like something I had in Poland when I went ski-ing there last year, except it had a lot of spicy sausage in it as well. This was washed down with a cup of clabber - thick soured milk, which was way more delicious than you could possibly imagine!

jonf

I was reading this with interest and anticipating a try-out of the recipe at the weekend, until I got to the bit about the apple. You've gone and put pudding in the main course, man! What are you thinking of? it'll be bacon with custard next!:)))

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
I was reading this with interest and anticipating a try-out of the recipe at the weekend, until I got to the bit about the apple. You've gone and put pudding in the main course, man! What are you thinking of? it'll be bacon with custard next!:)))
Trust me... would I fob you off with a substandard breakfast! >:)

TomMapfumo

If you get together with the thread below you could come up with a "Morgan Fry-Up".................:shocked::w00t:;} Bet Gilad Atzmon would order it!

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom