support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Rugby 6 Nations, World Cup.........

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Café Supporter
Locality
Cheshire UK
I know we have some rugby fans on here. This is the only rugby I watch, something to look forward to in February. I don't pretend to understand all the rules though usually by the end I have stopped asking girlie questions.

I will of course be shouting for England :)

Who gets your support this year?

Jx

I know we have some rugby fans on here. This is the only rugby I watch, something to look forward to in February. I don't pretend to understand all the rules though usually by the end I have stopped asking girlie questions.

I will of course be shouting for England :)

Jx
England too, if I can concentrate past being distracted by so many nice pairs of legs...;)

As above but replacing Wales with Ireland. Wales have England at home for their first match, if we win that one I think we'll have a good chance against the rest, especially as we also have Ireland at home.

Scotland showed some good form against the southern hemisphere in the autumn tests so it would be nice to see them do well for a change too.

Looks like Jay and I are going to have to shout loud :)

Jx

something to look forward to in February.

Ooh, excellent! I'd forgotten all about it.

England when England are playing. France when France are playing.

There is ONLY one team to support.....................Ireland or anyone playing against England!!! >:)

Racist!

;)

I remember when Scotland came out with their ABE t-shirts - Anyone But England. Normally you'd expect the offendees to react to the offenders, but no matter how drunk and stupid you got, you still knew it would never be Scotland, so what was the point?

:D

Eng er land Eng er land Eng er land

Oops sorry wrong shape ball :doh:

Bet on Wales for the Triple, far more important than the Championship, last October.

Other than that, the Azurri play with soul.

Ireland.......reigning Six Nations champions. Toughest game is Wales away........but probable Grand Slam.

We are 11/2 for the Grand Slam, well worth a bet. England are slight underdogs tomorrow in the betting. Bookies are giving England and a four point start for an even bet. I fancy Wales by eight to twelve points. Plus the treble over the weekend with France and Ireland winning.

I feel a song coming on.......

Tonight's the night :rolleyes:

Jx