All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Rovner Deep-V D40 mouthpiece, #9 or 10

thomsax

I'm intersted in a Rovner Deep-V D40 # 9. How much do you want for it? Any pictures?

Squawky

I'll have plenty of pictures up this next evening once I can get to it. It's currently locked away in my case in a building that I can't get to at this time of night. It's stainless steel (I think), marked a 9 opening with an L a little bit lower. It has a lig with it, which I think is the original, but I'm not sure. There is a very small ding on the right rail, but it hasn't affected playability. It's a great piece, I just don't have a use for it right now. I'm playing on my refaced Berg full-time now and considering trying a lower baffled piece for kicks (a la Link). I'm asking $200-$240 for it. I'd also consider a trade for a Link STM/STM NY 7*-8*.

Squawky

20140211_013459.jpg
20140211_013510.jpg
20140211_013530.jpg

Squawky

Sorry for the now quadruple post. Pics, as you can see, are up. I'm also going to go ahead and even open up my trading options beyond just Links. If you have a mouthpiece you want to offer (preferably in the .110-.120 size range, tenor only), lemme know!

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
I'm asking $200-$240 for it. I'd also consider a trade for a Link STM/STM NY 7*-8*.

Guys please note if items are traded the café would expect a donation based on the value of each piece, I'll leave you to decide who pays :)

Jx

thomsax

Sorry, I don't have any mouthpieces that I can trade. You do the donation to CS?

Squawky

You should be able to select the conversation in your inbox and just delete it.

Incidentally, what are you offering again?

thomsax

You should be able to select the conversation in your inbox and just delete it.

Incidentally, what are you offering again?

Hi,
There is now space in my inbox.

I offer you $ 200.00 for the Rovner Deep-V #9. I'll make the donation.

Top Bottom