Rock'n'roll saxophonist turned Big Band leader.

JoNash

Hi, I'm Jo. I'm a rock'n'roll saxophonist turned Big Band leader. I haven't played anywhere near as much since I took on the Big Band and I miss it like you wouldn't believe. I found the site by accident whilst looking for a backing track for Going Home (theme from Local Hero.) I've not had any luck there so far but I'm hopeful I've stumbled onto something good here.

Clivey

Hi, I'm Jo. I'm a rock'n'roll saxophonist turned Big Band leader. I haven't played anywhere near as much since I took on the Big Band and I miss it like you wouldn't believe. I found the site by accident whilst looking for a backing track for Going Home (theme from Local Hero.) I've not had any luck there so far but I'm hopeful I've stumbled onto something good here.
Welcome. Re going home there a few midi files on the internet but they all kinda suck unlike the Kenny g midi version of going home which believe it or not are very good. I had been mucking around with band in a box with both as it happens. If I get the knoffler one presentable I will contact you so you can have it.

John Laughter

OP
JoNash

JoNash

Maybe this will help Jo?

Hi John, thanks for this I can’t open the file on my iPad at the moment but will have a go when I’m home tomorrow. Really appreciate it though.

OP
JoNash

JoNash

Welcome. Re going home there a few midi files on the internet but they all kinda suck unlike the Kenny g midi version of going home which believe it or not are very good. I had been mucking around with band in a box with both as it happens. If I get the knoffler one presentable I will contact you so you can have it.
Thank you, that’d be great

Tutorials
Top Bottom