Rhythm-a-ning Backing Track

I don't suppose anyone knows of a backing track for Rhythm-a-ning that uses Monk's chords for the head before going into the standard rhythm changes for the solo?

<addendum>
How bizarre. I posted another question about this song almost exactly 12 months ago.

<edit>
Nor had I realised that brianr (who's all over last year's thread) was no longer here, either.

Last edited:
I don't suppose anyone knows of a backing track for Rhythm-a-ning that uses Monk's chords for the head before going into the standard rhythm changes for the solo?

<addendum>
How bizarre. I posted another question about this song almost exactly 12 months ago.

<edit>
Nor had I realised that brianr (who's all over last year's thread) was no longer here, either.
Maybe the Hal Leonard Jazz Playalong book for Monk has it in?

rhysonsax

Maybe the Hal Leonard Jazz Playalong book for Monk has it in?
Rhythm-a-ning is in Hal Leonard Vol. 91 but I don't have that book so I don't know what chords it uses for the solo section.

This webpage let's you see one the head page and also hear a brief clip of the backing track: Hal Leonard Online

The clip of the backing track covers the head and the first few bars of the solo section so maybe you can tell from that.

Rhys

Last edited:
Top Bottom