All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Returning to the Sax

BeardOfFury

Hey Everyone,

I used to play the Sax in a swing band in high school, I returned during uni for a year and bought a 1932 Conn Tranny Tenor to play(I'll have a few questions about this line of thought later) but ran out of time, now that I'm working I'm back again! Starting to get back into things and learning improv. Eventually I hope to develop a gypsy swing/gypsy blues sound like Tuba Skinny or The Swing Ninjas. I also swing dance and I've found the two complement each other quite well.

Anyway looking forward to being a member!

allansto

gday mate
Finally another aussie on this forum
Ive been a bit out numbered here on my own
thanks for joining in the fun
Where abouts are you mate ?????
Allansto........Melbourne.

navarro

Hi and welcome you will enjoy it here. Hope you are not in one of the flood areas. Regds N.

Sue

If at first you don't succeed try try try a Gin
Subscriber
Hello and welcome to the cafe. Melbourne is on my long list of places I'd like to visit. So 2 of you in Melbourne - a cafe duo?

old git

Tremendous Bore
Welcome to the caff©, Beardy.

There's a fair number of facially hirsute members.

ENJOY!​™

jos

Hey Everyone,

I used to play the Sax in a swing band in high school, I returned during uni for a year and bought a 1932 Conn Tranny Tenor to play(I'll have a few questions about this line of thought later) but ran out of time, now that I'm working I'm back again! Starting to get back into things and learning improv. Eventually I hope to develop a gypsy swing/gypsy blues sound like Tuba Skinny or The Swing Ninjas. I also swing dance and I've found the two complement each other quite well.

Anyway looking forward to being a member!
Hi, hope you have a great time!
Jos
:w00t:

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom