All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Resolutely Random Soup

visionari1

Hi Wade,
Not seen you do video' s before. It ambles, doodles along nicely & fits the imagery and sets the mood very well.
I'm wondering if you added the video last and if so, perhaps, with your improv skills the music could be added while viewing the silent video. Opens wonderful creative oppertunities and shows an impressive use of various technologies.
Well done in my opinion.

Cheers & ciao
Jimu

"Together We Create Beauty"

Mike

The portly gentleman to the lower left of the video dressed with a some what white shirt, well......I think I know him......

I used to listen to his face while he manipulated water with his tweezers. I believe he would've enjoyed
your music because, if I remember correctly, he was always one to ridicule mass hysteria.

Chris

Well Known
Subscriber
Improv lines with a touch of "Bechet" in places. It brought a smile to my face as I half expected to see three guys doing a sand dance at the bottom of the screen, then again that might be just an age thing. You do create some interesting pieces Wade.

Chris..

Wade Cornell

Subscriber
The portly gentleman to the lower left of the video dressed with a some what white shirt, well......I think I know him......

I used to listen to his face while he manipulated water with his tweezers. I believe he would've enjoyed
your music because, if I remember correctly, he was always one to ridicule mass hysteria.
[FONT=&quot]His name is Fimmpy. He's the Falafel maker's nightmare and hangs around all day asking for a falafel that he will pay for next Tuesday. He doesn't bother the Donner Kebab folks as he doesn't like the secret ingredients the Donner party uses. The fat bastard doesn't give a fig for music, just falafels.

Thanks to Chris and Jimu for your comments. I didn't do the video. That was done by the guitarist who just overlaid the music on to a video he shot at the local Sunday framer's market in West Auckland. I'd like to set music to visuals or shoot visuals to match music. This is just (as said) random, but interesting I guess within that context. Makes me think about the possibilities if one was working with intent.
[/FONT]

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
I really liked that especially the birds they caught my eye and seemed to fit so well.:)

Jx

Mike

[FONT=&amp]His name is Fimmpy. He's the Falafel maker's nightmare and hangs around all day asking for a falafel that he will pay for next Tuesday. He doesn't bother the Donner Kebab folks as he doesn't like the secret ingredients the Donner party uses. The fat bastard doesn't give a fig for music, just falafels.
[/FONT]
He doesn't like being called a fat bastard, actually.

Reality is based on the individual and so if someone
likes to make music, as opposed to falafel consumption, then one enjoyment is not universally better than
the other one according to the individual's perception.

Fimmp, as he's known to answer to, is a vegetarian whichs explains his neglect of Donner Kebab's establisment.

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Love it.Tenor sounds great.My duo do stuff in this sound vibe.There some stuff on myspace page,Jewel duo jazz tracks.We write our own stuff.Alot is very french,turkish,gyspy dark stuff.Keep it going,its so fresh.

Checkout track Turkish cafe by us,we think alike www.myspace.com/daveysax1

Last edited by a moderator:
Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom