All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
PPT Mouthpieces

Reflections Of Wade.....For Wade

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Wade sent me the backing for this like Chris.Thanks Wade:welldone.Heres my take.This is the 5th time through it and i think it hits the nail on the head.Put a little theme at start/end and a little blow in the middle.Haunting kind of sway to it.Used a touch echo which for me just makes it more dream like.Hope you enjoy Wade as much as i done playing it.Just closed my eyes and them simple chords take you away.

www.soundcloud.com/daveysax1

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike

Reflecting upon Wade, are we? I wouldn't know where to start...lol

In any event, I really enjoyed how you played this.
A lot of feeling. In my singular opinion, you focused on your strong suit which is tone.
It was showcased beautifully!

Nice work!

daveysaxboy

Reflecting upon Wade, are we? I wouldn't know where to start...lol

In any event, I really enjoyed how you played this.
A lot of feeling. In my singular opinion, you focused on your strong suit which is tone.
It was showcased beautifully!

Nice work!

You know my views about how sound/tone is king.Glad you liked.

Wade Cornell

Beautiful tone and nicely accenting the space. Much better than my version. Not sure why it's Wade's though as this is the guitarist I work with. His name is Gerhard Lotermosser. Probably should have given him credit to begin with.

Will try to post my version soon, but must go now, only wanted to hear what you've done. I like it! Yes you've got the feel for this sort of stuff. Thanks for bringing it to life.

daveysaxboy

Beautiful tone and nicely accenting the space. Much better than my version. Not sure why it's Wade's though as this is the guitarist I work with. His name is Gerhard Lotermosser. Probably should have given him credit to begin with.

Will try to post my version soon, but must go now, only wanted to hear what you've done. I like it! Yes you've got the feel for this sort of stuff. Thanks for bringing it to life.

You will get the credit i say.You gave me the track.Stand proud.I will also thank Mr Lotermosser for his magic fingers.Simple yet superb.

Top Bottom