All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Reality Is An Opinion

Wade Cornell

Locality
New Zealand and Australia
You're back! Boy have I missed you, but know that it's just your thing to disappear for a while then come back.

Nobody does the yo yo on my brain the way you do. 12 tone out there combined with Bebop. Out there, cool daddy o

Your keeping you chops in good shape. Whatcha bee up to?

Mike

You're back! Boy have I missed you, but know that it's just your thing to disappear for a while then come back.

Nobody does the yo yo on my brain the way you do. 12 tone out there combined with Bebop. Out there, cool daddy o

Your keeping you chops in good shape. Whatcha bee up to?

Hi Wade,
That's just my style. Who is really here in real time anyway? Interactions are always based from a past event.
That's some far out jive.....Ya dig?

Thank you much Wade....

Jamesmac

Very pleased to see you back Mike, wonderful Tenor playing as normal from yourself, and from that 7 mins of music, it appears you have fully recovered from your neck problems.:thumb:

Mike

Very pleased to see you back Mike, wonderful Tenor playing as normal from yourself, and from that 7 mins of music, it appears you have fully recovered from your neck problems.:thumb:

Yeah, lol...I was actually surprised I played that much. When the music faded I kept on going for a bit. I was enjoying it.
I appreciate the listen Jim!
My neck problems seemed to dissolve as quickly as they came, but I'm still careful.
I do believe yoga has helped me greatly because I was concentrating on those afflicted areas. Chiropractic didn't seem to work
so I upped the concentration and focused on it and it's been some time since the neck has flaired up. There is something to be said about the will.

Thanks again Jim!

Chris

Well Known
Café Supporter
Locality
Manchester,England
It sounds like you are back with a vengeance Mike. Sounding good as always..

Chris..

Members online

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom