All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Re Vamped Web Site

Nick Wyver

noisy
Subscriber
Nothing much constructive - only that it's nice to see a simple, informative website. A good job. My only reservation is the clarinet on the home page. Shouldn't it be a saxophone? :)

Filton

It is nice and clear and concise. One thing that would improve user experience would be to improve the photo gallery - at the moment it gives a simple link to a full size pic from the thumbnail but then it opens in the same window or tab and leaves the user needing to use the 'Back' function to get back to the site to view the next photo..

I am not sure how your site is created - did you write it from scratch or does it use a template? There are various simple ways to improve this issue - happy to help if I can :)

MartinL

Thanks guys, the site is done in 'expression' first time I've used it although it's very similar to 'frontpage'. I'll look into the possibility of opening pics in a new window, it's a good point. Must be possible I think.
I'll get a sax picture in somewhere as I play around :) this is the first version with the new software so it'll be played with.
Thanks guys

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom