All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Re-registration...finally...!!!

Locality
Exmoor, West Somerset
Hi from Exmoor in the West Country, age 59(now 60...:shocked:) Returning to ‘serious’ playing after redundancy (I'm won't be working full time any more) Played to a good standard 25 yrs ago(Goldsmiths Wind/Big Band under Don Rendell. Saxaphone Quintet/Quartet under Roger Cawkwell(why oh why did I sell my Selmer Bass Sax) + various...then got married and it all stopped. But always interested and dabbled in electric ‘sax’ bought one of the Original Lyricons, then a WX7 and recently an Akai 4000S which has now been ‘swopped’ for a synthephone. Have started playing Baritone in our church band(Reading is rusty, fingers stiff but the 'sound' is there. Not a ‘jazz’ fan(too clever for me) but enjoy to play classical/rock(R&B/chicken picking/’shmaltz’ sax(‘Lurve’ Boots Randolph) Hope to put in my ‘two cents’ worth into the forum in the coming month

old git

Tremendous Bore
Locality
The Palm Tree strewn Wandle Surf Beach under the o
Welcome back, I hope I'm correct in saying.
Enjoy.

Pjonah

Locality
West Row, Suffolk
Welcome back, to the new old Breakfast Room, I can feel your pain from kicking yourself, ouch!:(

Martin

Locality
Grenada, West Indies
I wish I had credentials like that.

Welcome back, from a new member.

Martin

Taz

Busking Oracle
Locality
Rugby UK
Glad you finaly caught up, have you seen how much you missed?
Welcome back.;}

Luluna

Señora
Subscriber
Locality
Vermont, USA
Welcome back to the BR ~

.....no worries about the hiatus, it's easier than riding a bike once you get your chops back ;)

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom
test6