support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Re Macs.

old git

Tremendous Bore
Locality
The Palm Tree strewn Wandle Surf Beach under the o
New intel Mac being used here. It is faster, looks good and has no drawbacks. So looks like Logic 9 will work.

Intel inside. Intel inside. Intel inside. Intel inside. Intel inside. Intel inside. Intel inside. Intel inside. Intel inside. Intel inside. Intel inside. Intel inside. Intel inside. Intel inside. Intel inside. Intel inside. Intel inside. Intel inside. Intel inside. Intel inside. Intel inside. Intel inside. Intel inside. Intel inside.
Now how the hell did that happen?

Reckon you'll need your new Mac tomorrow, raining again here in the 'sunny' south. Intel? Is that like GoreTex?:)

I told him not to bother with a Mac. He had trouble making it work with his broadband connection. Personally I managed to miss the rain today by going up to London where it was quite dry. Didn't tell OG though as he would only have tried to vandalise my train by chucking his Mac at it as I went past.

Is YC the Sir Fred Goodwin of the CaSLM?

My word, Sir! That's sailing close to the wind, batting on a sticky wicket and similar sporting metaphors. I shall have to call up Smiffy as my second.
As you well know, I am a poor pensioner who had to save up for two months to afford the passport photos for my Freedom Pass.

Mac envy is a dreadful thing to behold. In case anyone cares, I am replying from an iPhone whilst enroute from our beloved Capital to home.

I've a 'friend' who just traded his quad core for an 8 core. He raves about MAcs ad nauseam. So much so that I avoid any Mac discussion. :w00t: