All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Rawr+Saxphone= 100% Pure awesomeness.

Rawr

Hey, my In-Forum-Name is Rawr! It's an inside joke! But since were all musicians here, I'll let you guys in, My name is Baylor and I joined a Band. So we all told each other our names and when it comes to me I say Baylor. And the room came to an awkward silence. So to break it I said "Ya know like Baylor bears.... RAWR!!!!!!!!" So after that my name is Rawr. I love Jazz, and really any band opportunity. So yup.

old git

Tremendous Bore
Welcome to the caff©, Rawr.

Please don't roar too loudly as we are all generally asleep.

ENJOY!

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Hi

A big welcome from me too:)

Tell us more about you and the sax. What and how long have you played?

Jx

Juju

Welcome Rawr! What kind of jazz do you like? Do you play in a band?
Juju

Sunray

Welcome to the Cafe ...

Hey Hey Mate ...

Have yourself some fun here ... ;}

There are many helpful, happy people here ...

Who will answer any questions you may have ...

Enjoy your stay ...

View attachment 900
Baylor Bears ...

Make that Sax of yours R. A. W. R !!! :w00t:

TomMapfumo

Hi There, Rawr!

A Big Welcome to you from the Skabertawe Funk Machine, down by yer in Wales, mind. That's the name sorted out - what do you play, how long you been playing, what do you look like, whose tone concept and fluidity of response do you hanker after, and which crooner do you prefer after Anka?

Kind regards
Tom

:sax: :gathering::gathering::gathering::gathering::gathering:

Rawr

Hello everyone! Thanks for all the comments! So ya' want to know more, huh? I am in a Symphonic Band, Jazz Band, Oregon Coast Lab Band, Twisted Elm, Marching Band, and Pep Band! In all of those bands besides Twisted Elm and Jazz Band, I play the Alto Saxophone. In Jazz Band I play the Tenor. I was inspired by a friend, and as I progressed my idol was Coltrane. I honestly like all Jazz, and I have played for 3-4 years. Oh and I'm 14.

Best of wishes,
Rawr! And I won't roar too loudly :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawr

Thank you Kevgermany, I just like all band opportunities! So if anyone needs help I am here!

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Hi Rawr

A belated welcome from me,we've been playing a similar length of time but I'm 62 and don't play in any bands yet but who knows maybe sometime.Hope you enjoy being with us we're quite a friendly bunch...john

Top Bottom