All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Rock & Pop Rat Trap...

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
The song that first grabbed me when it came to the sax part & the first single I ever bought (Ok- yes, I know now it wasn't Bob Geldoff playing).... looking back its more than a bit of a Springsteen pastiche but- hey- I still have a soft spot for this one.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Two Voices

Haha I remember that! Looks like he's about to smash all of his teeth out as the sax almost hits the floor and there's me thinking Blue Lou is hard hitting ...

Taz

Busking Oracle
What do you mean he wasn't playing the sax?????:sax: :))):))):)))
I think that that tune was fairly influential in my wanting to play too. I still love the BTR fantastic band, just don't play "I don't like Mondays" I hate that song with a passion!

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
What do you mean he wasn't playing the sax?????:sax: :))):))):)))
I think that that tune was fairly influential in my wanting to play too. I still love the BTR fantastic band, just don't play "I don't like Mondays" I hate that song with a passion!

how about diamond smiles then?

jeremyjuicewah

Fabulous song. Was trying to fit the words together a few nights ago when not sleeping. Forgotten all about the sax and have to say I wish I hadnt seen this vid as I think Le Geldoff comes over as a total nerk. Back then though I bought the album and then another called, I think, Mondo Bongo. Thanks for that one.

Sunray

Well I don't care wot you "orrible lot" say - I fink he's a far better Saxophonist than he is a singer ...

And I can see his fingers moving on some of the keys ... [So there] ... :)))

Top Bottom